Our store's software will make a fair and honest attempt to estimate your UPS shipping costs (if your items can ship that way). But this is still a young system, so it is still learning the ins and outs of selling and shipping sugarmaking equipment.
- If our system gets it right and the shipping costs are as estimated in your order, we will approve the order for shipment as you entered it, and ship out to you with notifications of shipment going by email.
- If our system gets it wrong and the shipping costs are less than estimated, we will adjust your order and only charge you the lower fee.
- If our system gets it wrong and the shipping costs are more than estimated, we will be in touch by email or phone to let you know any changes and different shipping options. This is most likely when it comes to larger items that require truck shipment, the price of which depends on weight, timing, volume, and your location.
Rest assured we will not charge you for your order unless (a) the calculated shipping costs on the order you have submitted are correct; or (b) you have approved any increases or alternate shipping arrangements.
Of course, if you have any questions about your shipping costs and options, please call the Sales Department: (802) 868-5444.
If you order a shipment for delivery via next-day, two-day, or three-day delivery, please add an extra day for our internal processing. In addition, Saturday delivery is not included and all shipments are shipped to arrive on normal UPS delivery days, Monday through Friday.
Additional Service Charges
- $9.00 for COD
- $2.50 Handling charge per case of glass bottles, plastic jugs or metal cans.
- $5.00 for Address corrections (UPS will not deliver to PO Boxes)