Revolution Syrup Pan
The Revolution Evaporator brings "Right Sizing" to the maple industry. It has the exact same draw-off point all the time, so that barrels, filtering, and workspace can be set and not need to change. Crowds of people can flow around you without interfering in the necessary functions of running the evaporator.
The Revolution Syrup Pan has its syrup compartments in the back of the pan, where the heat is greater, allowing for more consistent, smaller batches of syrup.
- High quality, 20-gauge stainless steel pans, the standard for longevity in the maple industry
- Full-seam welded compartments to eliminate mixing
- Slip joint connections
- Two-sided drain manifold
- Butterfly valves
- Simple flow reversal design
- Dual dial thermometer outlets
- A reversable flow system means no down time in the sugar house, the flow can be changed during peak boil, which will limit the build up of niter and sugar sand.
- Operating the evaporator from just one side maximizes space in the sugar house. This makes setting up filtering, canning, and entertaining visitors easy.
- Flow reversal is executed with four valves, without taking a single step.
- Syrup is always drawn from the same valve.
- Only the syrup pan flow is reversed, which limits darkening and mixing that can lead to larger, darker batches of maple syrup.
- All solid sanitary stainless steel fittings with heavy duty clamps and gaskets.
- No messy, time consuming pan changes during the boil.
With over two decades of proven service, the Revolution Evaporator is one of our most popular style for the serious producer, whether it's a hobby or a commercial operation. Available in a full range of sizes from 2x6 up to 6x18, and with a list of advantages making it truly revolutionary, the key selling point is its ease of use.