Oil- and Gas-Fired Supreme Arches
The latest in oil-fired arch technology, this new arch has a whole new look. The front control panel features control switches, indicator lights for burner functions, and a digital oil pressure gauge for monitoring burner performance.
The repositioned burners have optimized boiling dynamics by improving heat distribution. The combustion chamber temperatures under the syrup pan were tested, and measured less than a 100º range from the front corners to the center of the pan. This virtually eliminates batching in the syrup pan and keeps the draws of syrup coming steady.
Double-walled with multiple layers of 2600º insulating blanket, and cooled with circulating fans, the outer stainless steel wrap is easy to keep clean and makes this the ideal arch for your showplace sugarhouse.
- Triple-lined insulation for maximum heat retention
- Stainless steel stack and barometric damper included
- Rear burner placement for consistent syrup pan boiling
- Side access panel
- Front access electrical panel
- Body cooling fans
- Front and rear power outlets
- Double-wall construction
- Ribbed stainless steel outer wall
- Easy access front display
- Adjustable leg levelers
** Burners are not included on most arches. Leader recommends the customer/dealer spec a locally supported burner, and provides us with brand and model information so we can build the arch to match the burner selected.