- Join and tension in one.
- Four times faster than knotting or other traditional methods.
- The simple push fit maintains the inherent strength of the wire.
- High load holding.
- Easy maintenance – one-way movement always allows for re-tensioning.
- Optimum corrosion resistance.
- Adjustment feature.
- Use with Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool for easy installation.
- Insert the first wire, then the second to make a wire joint.
- Tension with the Gripple Tensioning Tool.
- Use on plain wire, barbed wire or stock fencing.
- Use the setting key for adjustment prior to tensioning.
- Terminate at a post by looping the wire around the post ans sliding the Gripple alon the wire. Then insert the tail wire back into the unit.
- Always leave a wire tail of at least 3" to allow for re-tensioning.
- Secure tail wires with the gripple twister.
- If the Gripple unit is pushed onto the wire too (pre-load), use the setting key to allow the unit to move backwards.