Cross Flow Syrup Pan
Our Cross Flow pans offer you the most flexibility in cross-flow technology. The U-shaped compartment construction offers greater strength and flexibility. Full-seam welded end panels for all compartments limits unwanted mixing. Draw-off boxes are seamless, with bottom outlets, offering superior draining. Draw-off valves are also separate from pan connection ports. Includes butterfly valves for pan segregation.
- High quality, 20-gauge stainless steel pans, the standard for longevity in the maple industry
- Full-seam welded compartments to eliminate mixing
- Closed top boxes to fill pan deeper for cleaning
- Flat compartment bottoms for easier cleaning
- Slip joint connections
- Base drains for every compartment
- Reinforced drain elbows
- Butterfly valves included
- Simple flow reversal design
- Dual dial thermometer outlets
- No Plugs!