Purtrex® Cartridge Filters are used extensively in applications requiring long life and low change-out frequency. These all polypropylene filters are made of substantially continuous fibers.
High Dirt-Holding Capacity
- True-graded density captures particles throughout entire filter depth
- High dirt-holding capacity means longer life and fewer change outs which translates to money saved
- Lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density towards the center
- Reduced surface blinding, which reduces flow and increases filter change outs
Pure Polypropylene Construction
- Thermally bonded micro fibers
- Contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal
- Meets the requirements of the FDA for food and beverage contact
- No leachables or extractables
Continuous Manufacturing Process
- Automated, consistent manufacturing process assures reliable performance and repeatable results
- Thermal and vacuum finishing procedures eliminate potential manufacturing debris.
* Cartridge Filter Spacer is only for use on housings with stacked cartridges.