American Flue Pan
Traditional to the US, these 7 1/2" drop flue pans are completely welded with stainless steel fittings, and stainless steel draw-off valves. Unlike many other welded pans, Leader is committed to full-seam welding of all partitions. This is essential for preventing back-mixing and dilution during boiling (both of which can cause a drop in the grade of the syrup).
These pans are equipped with an automatic sap regulating system that allows the operator to reverse the flow of liquid quickly, easily, and without slowing down the evaporator's boil.
- High quality, 20-gauge stainless steel pans, the standard for longevity in the maple industry
- Drop flue style set of pans
- Stainless steel fittings and draw-off valves
- Simple flow reversal design
- Full-seam welded partitions