The Extreme Reverse Osmosis Machine
For the past two years Leader Evaporator has been hard at work designing an entirely new line of R/O machines that will meet the needs of modern maple syrup producers. The all new EXTREME line of R/O’s are the next evolution in R/O technology and outperform all other models we have tested.
During side by side testing conducted we processed a 2 brix liquid through two membrane machines at a concentrate output of 2 gallons per minute, maximum pressure and 40 degrees F. The results were that the EXTREME Concentrates higher at nearly 20 brix and flows faster processing 20 gallons per minute. Concentrate levels were 5.8-9.3% higher than the competition, and the total flow was 14-19% more than the other brands tested.
Field testing was conducted on several models during the 2014 season. The Springtech EXTREME HC – 8 operated in a sugar house side by side vs. a 12 membrane competitor’s machine. At 16 brix the 8 membrane EXTREME matched the performance of our competitors 12 membrane machine, and it maintained that level of performance for nearly 30 hours of operation between washes.
We have packed the new Springtech EXTREME with industrial features to match performance:
- All S/S frames, membrane housings, pumps, and pump
- Thrust Bearings are used on pumps to reduce stress and
protect motors, and motor bearings.
- Standard Love-joy motor connections.
- 4 membrane and larger feature very simple reversible
flow system that can be executed while the machine is
- Fast wash cycles executed in 80 minutes or less.
- 2 membrane and larger feature Extended concentrate
cycles up to 30 hours between soap washes (with
reasonable quality sap).
- 2 membrane HC model and larger feature single pass
concentrate levels of 20-25 brix (with reasonable sap).
Simple to understand, simple to operate, and simply amazing overall value.
- Enlarged membrane casing greatly improves recirculation flow.
- 1 membrane machine and larger feature independent 20gpm flow meters for every membrane.
- Manufactured in the USA!